OverviewInnerSoft CAD is a plug-in for AutoCAD that installs a set of productivity tools for Civil and Survey engineering, Counting, Estimating and measurements in construction project budgets. You can:
- Export to an Excel Sheet the values of Area/Length property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities.
- Import from an Excel Sheet the vertex coordinates for a set of 2D polylines or 3D polylines (you can choose between 3 different methods). You can also import a set of points from Excel or a set of Texts with an insertion point for each one.
- Convert splines into polylines. Convert objects into polylines. Convert vertices of objects into points.
- Extract all block definitions of a drawing in individual AutoCAD files (each block definition in a single file).
- Sum the area or length property of a set of objects. Sum accumulated distance of a user defined walk in the drawing.
- Draw the longitudinal profile of a terrain or set of surfaces. Triangulate a set of points or mesh a model surface.
- Get measurements on AutoCAD drawings for construction project budgets.
- Create, open or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
- Draw a polyline graph, a 2D & 3D convex hull; lines, planes, circles and spheres by regression from a selection of points; clothoids, parabolas, catenaries, circular transition curves, Wholly Transitional Curves, clothoid transition curves and parabolic vertical transitions.
1.- Inquiry MenuYou can get the total sum of areas or total sum of lengths of a set of objects. You can choose between three selection methods (on screen, by layer or entire drawing). You can also filter the selection by object types. Additionally you can also get the total sum of a path composed of points that you get on screen.
2.- Export to Excel MenuYou can export to Excel object's properties such as length, projected length, area or volume. You can also export the vertex coordinates of a set of AutoCAD objects such as lines, polylines, points, mesh...
3.- Import from Excel MenuYou can import the vertex coordinates of a set of 2D/3D polylines from a Excel Sheet. There are 3 different methods of importation. You can also import a set of points from Excel defined by (X, Y) coordinates or (X, Y, Z) coordinates. Also, you are able to import a set of texts with an insertion point for each one.
4.- Objects Converter MenuYou can convert to a 3D-Polyline a set with the following objects: Lines, 2D-Polylines, LW-Polylines, SP-Lines, MLines, 3DFaces, Polyface Meshes, Polygon Meshes and 2D Solids. Covert to Points the vertex of a set with the following objects: Lines, 2D-Polylines, LW-Polylines, 3D-Polylines SP-Lines, MLines, 3DFaces, Polyface Meshes, Polygon Meshes, 2D Solids, Arc, Centers, Circle Centers, Ellipse Centers. Covert a multiple selection of objects to blocks. Convert Splines to Polylines.
5.- Survey MenuYou can draw the longitudinal profile of a terrain from a user defined axis. Basic triangulation from a set of points by Delaunay Method. Create a 3D mesh from a set of 2D polylines, LW polylines or 3D polylines. You can compute a 3DFace Mesh volume.
6.- Counters MenuYou can count the texts that matches a substring. This menu also shows, counts and sorts on screen ALL the defined blocks of a drawing.
7.- Modify MenuYou can project a multiple selection of objects to a certain elevation. You can find any of the desired dimensions from a set of multiple objects, equate the text string of a selection of texts, add a suffix and/or a prefix to a selection of texts. Scale an object by area reference (you must only input the new area value you want). Furthermore. you can number a selection of objects, inserting indices whose order depend on the X Coordinate or Y Coordinate of the object.
8.- Budgets and Measurements ManagerMeasurements Manager has several methods for getting measurements in AutoCAD. You can measure lengths, areas, elevations, distances, projected distances and volumes. The measurements may be from as many drawings as you want. You can also automatically update measurements if the objects in the drawing have been modified. A reference column and two columns with multiplication factors enable you to combine measurements with prices, lengths with areas, etc.. You can create as many items as needed, which are organized by chapters. The file saving, exportation to Excel and exportation to XML of all the data is also available.
9.- CAD Library ManagerCAD Library Manager consists of a tree on the left which lists books and drawings for each library, and a table at the center which shows drawings of each book. You can create, open or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
The basic function of the Manager is to access a lot of drawings that are usually spread over different folders on your computer (in order to open or to insert in AutoCAD). User have a series of controls to add the drawings, either automated or manually, to the books in each library that create.
10.- Blocks ManagerThe basic function of the manager is in detailing how many times a block is inserted in your drawing (detailed by its layer and insertion point), and extract block definitions in AutoCAD individual files (each block definition in a single file).
11.- Miscellaneous MenuYou can perform a multiple copy and insertion of an object to a set of characteristic points of multiple objects. You can draw a polyline graph, a convex hull or regression lines from a selection of points; draw clothoids, parabolas, cicular transition curves and parabolic vertical transitions. You can copy a selection of objects from a drawing to the rest of opened drawings. You can copy a selection of objects to a set of layers of the drawing. You can delete all the objects of selected layers and remove those layers.
Some video tutorials for InnerSoft CAD tools are also available:
- Video Tutorial for Inquiry, Export to Excel and Objects Converter Menus
- Video Tutorial for Budgets & Measurements Manager
- Video Tutorial for Importation Menu from Excel to AutoCAD
- Video Tutorial for Miscellaneous Menu
- Video Tutorial for Modify Menu and Counters Menu
- Video Tutorial for Survey Menu
- Video Tutorial for Hidden Objects Manager
- Convert Spline to Polyline of Arcs or 3D-Polyline of Segments
- Geometric Tools: Drawing Clothoids, Parabolas, Vertical Transitions, Convex Hull and Linear Regression
- Geometric Tools: Clothoid-Circular-Clothoid Transition Curves, Wholly Transitional Curves
- Geometric Tools: Circular transition curves: circles and lines tangents to other circles and lines
- Geometric Tools: 2D & 3D Regressions: lines, circles, spheres, planes
- Geometric Tools: 2D & 3D Convex Hull
- Geometric Tools: How to draw a Catenary in AutoCAD with InnerSoft CAD
- Blocks Manager Video Help
Available Payment methods: You can pay by Paypal.
|Bank-to-bank wire transfer||Western Union||Moneybookers||MoneyGram|
For further information, contact by email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Or just call us: Technical Support: When you register you are automatically signed up to receive technical support regarding our product via email at no extra charge. App Manual is available.
License: Registering data is chained to a PC Computer. When you pay for a license, you can run InnerSoft CAD in 3 different computers. So you can ask for 3 Activation Codes. You will not lose the license when formatting the hard drives or changing Windows S.O., BUT if you make hardware changes may the activation code will become invalid. Extra Activation Codes (more than 3) for the same user will have an additional cost.
Activation: Product activation is performed at the Activate Product Menu. You must send us the product Request Code, and your registration data to InnerSoft. We will validate the code and will send you an Activation Code in order to enable the software.
Upgrades: You will receive the Activation Codes for the product upgrades at no cost during one year. If you do not renew the license after one year, will not lose the license of the product version that you purchased, BUT will not receive new Activation Codes for the new software versions.
License Renewal: The renewal will let you receive the Activation Codes for the new versions of the software during a year. The price is half of the price of the first license: 40 dollars (30 Euros). InnerSoft CAD as plug-in from Autodesk Exchange Apps.
What can you use in Demo Version?
- Inquiry Menu: Fully Available.
- Excel Export Menu: Not Available.
- Excel Import Menu: Partially available for free: you can import Points by Simple Method.
- Convert Menu: Fully Available.
- Survey Menu: Partially Available. You can use functions ‘Compute Section’ and 'Draw Auxiliary View' from Longitudinal Profile Menu.
- Counters Menu: Not Available.
- Modify Menu: Partially Available. You can use tools 'Flatten All', ‘Modify Texts’ and ‘Scale by Area’.
- Budgets & Measurements Manager: Partially Available. You cannot open or save Project files, export data to Excel, create new Items or Chapters.
- CAD Library Manager: Partially Available. You cannot open or save Project files, create new books or libraries.
- Blocks Manager: Partially Available. You cannot open or save Project files, export data to Excel, extract or insert block definitions.
- Hidden Objects Manager: Fully Available.
- Miscellaneous Menu: Partially available for free: you can use everything but the Geometric Tools.
Compatibility. System Requirements.Application works from AutoCAD 2007 to AutoCAD 2017. Excel exportation works in Excel 97, Excel 2000, Excel 2003, Excel XP, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013. Application works in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
You must be Logged into Windows as Administrator to successfully install this product.
This product will not work if it is not installed in its default folder: 'C:\InnerSoft\'.
Upgrading: If some previous version of InnerSoft CAD (demo or full) is already installed on your computer, you must uninstall it and remove the folder 'C:\InnerSoft\' before installing a new version.